Laser Level with 8' Tape Meaure
Production Time: 5 Working Days
|25|| $11.90 each|
|50|| $11.39 each|
|100|| $11.05 each|
|250|| $10.59 each|
- Perfect for carpenters, contractors, and more!
- Measure the plumb, level, and 45 degree of any project
- Locking tape measure has standard and metric units
- Requires 3 "AG13" batteries (6 included)
- Full color imprint included
Here's the perfect tool when straight lines or accurate measurements are important. Three ways to measure: plumb, level and 45 degree angle. The 8' locking tape measure has the standard and metric measure, as well as the rulers on each side of the laser. The tape measure is 1/2" scale with 1/32" increments. There are horizontal and vertical laser markings with a power on/off switch to save battery life. The laser is a class 3A laser. The level comes with six AG13 batteries. It uses three and includes the first set of replacement batteries. Four color digital imprint and doming included in the price.
Artwork shown is for presentation purposes only. Client must provide their own artwork.MaterialImprint Methods AvailableImprint Size
- Standard: 1-1/4" (dia) Front
- Optional: 1-1/4" (dia) Back
Normal Production Time
5 Working Days
1-1/8" (w) x 7-1/2"(l) x 2-1/2" (h)
28 lbs per 50 units
Artwork shown is for presentation purposes only. Client must provide their own artwork.